20 Countries In 100 Days
20 Countries in 100 Days
In late July 2011 we set off on our greatest adventure to date: cycling through 20 countries in 100 days. Our aim was to highlight the work of the bicycle charity, Re~Cycle, and hopefully to raise some money to support their excellent work sending bikes to Africa.
Starting in Rotterdam, Holland, and ending in Ljubljana, Slovenia, our trip took us from the Benelux to the Balkans. Until finally reaching the Greek Island of Thassos before turning back up the Dalmatian Coast.
20 countries in 100 days was a true cycling challenge; a race against time requiring grit and determination. Were we successful? Read on to enjoy the whole story as it happened:
- Part 1: Bye Bye Blighty!
- Part 2: Buzzing Off Belgium
- Part 3: Valleys, Villages And The Swiss
- Part 4: And Then Came The Alps!
- Part 5: Munchen and the Mosselandlsee Massacre
- Part 6: A Small Story About A Big River
- Part 7: Turn Left at Jesus
- Part 8: The Time Travelers Bike
- Part 9: Rila Round the Mountain
- Part 10: The Land of The Gods
- Part 11: Pretty Ohrid
- Part 12: Albania Uncovered
- Part 13: Unlucky for Some
- Part 14: Majdas Touch
- Part 15: Home